GulfCVExperts.com is a resume development, training and consultancy service that helps jobseekers with professionally developed resumes to ‘help’ them secure new jobs. We are neither a recruitment firm nor do we act as labor consultants to, or employment partners of, any employer. The usage of our site is bound by a set of terms and conditions that the jobseekers must agree and adhere to. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. One of the primary objectives of these Terms and Conditions is to discourage and prevent misuse and fraud.
1. Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
2. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
3. You must use the website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the website, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the website, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the website, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the website or exceeding your authorized access.
4. You understand that GulfCVExperts.com has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
6. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. GulfCVExperts.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
7. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. GulfCVExperts.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that GulfCVExperts.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
8. As end-user, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless GulfCVExperts.com or its parent Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions or your representations and warranties or your violation of any rights of third parties, including without limitation, any proprietary or intellectual property rights.
9. GulfCVExperts.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
10. GulfCVExperts.com does not post any job-offers and does not send any such emails to collect personal information and/or money in promise of any job. Our services are well defined and restricted to resume development/ resume consultancy and interview training.
12. GulfCVExperts.com reserves all the rights to change the Pricing of any or all of its services as and when it deems necessary. Such a change may not be communicated to the end user explicitly and shall only be visible through the website.
13. Job Guarantee: GulfCVExperts.com does not promise any jobs or interview calls to the end user after taking its services. The services provided by GulfCVExperts.com are best effort but the end user needs to understand that there is a large skilled population out there with a comparatively lesser number of qualified jobs open in the market and hence guaranteeing a job is not possible.
14. Payment and Cancellation: Different premium services are purchased and accessed from different pages on GulfCVExperts.com. All prices are in US dollars. All amounts payable by Customer must be received in full prior to commencement of Service. Cards accepted are Visa and Mastercard. Customer will be responsible for the payment of any present or future sales, use, excise or other similar tax applicable to the services hereunder. Amounts paid hereunder are non-refundable.
15. Cancellations and Refunds: Any payments made through the Pay in Cash payment method will not be refunded regardless of the cause of termination or the party terminating the agreement. All other requests for refunds will be reviewed on a case by case basis and awarded at GulfCVExpert.com’s sole discretion. All approved refunds (capped at 50%) will be made through the original mode of payment only.
16. Credit Card Information: The details collected on the website do not include credit card details of customers. All credit card information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
17. GulfCVExperts.com also reserves the rights to alter its terms and conditions as and when it deems necessary. Such a change may not be communicated to the end user explicitly and shall only be visible through the website.
We value the trust you place on GulfCVExperts.com and are committed to making your experience safe and fraud-free. Please read our FAQs for questions on Services offered by us and Guarantees.
Disclaimer: All advice offered on Gulf CV Specialists is given in good faith and is provided 'as is'. We accept no responsibility if you should suffer loss or damage as a result of taking our advice.